Some Interesting Facts To Know About Bikini
Women and models from around the world are often seen in the bikini. They are seen enjoying on the beaches in the bikini. There are many big brands around the world who make special bikinis for women. In this connection, today we are going to tell you some interesting facts related to bikini.
- The bikini was first introduced to the world by French mechanical engineer Louis Reard on 5 July 1946.
- The name Bikini name was referred from Bikini Atoll Island made on the Pacific Ocean.
- The world's most expensive bikini was designed by Susan Rosen and Steinmetz Diamonds which costs 30 million US dollars. 150 carat diamonds were installed in this bikini.
- Louis Reard, who kept the bikini in front of the world, did not get any model to perform it, after all he had asked a nude dancer to wear a bikini and pose. That woman's name was Micheline Bernardini.
- You might be surprised to know that the bikini is banned in countries near the French Atlantic coastline, Spain, Italy, Portugal and Australia.
Americans spend more money on bikini than in the world. According to a report, Americans have spent 400 million on buying bikini.