8 Countries Won't Allow You To Do These Things On Their Land
Each and every country have its own laws and regulations which its citizen are binded to follow. Like in India - some states have an age limit of 25 years for consumption of alcohol. You must've known it.
There are many countries in the world where we visit as tourists and sometime in lack of knowledge we do such things that can put us in the cell. So, before visiting these countries, know about their weird, infamous rules and regulations.
1. United Kingdom: Eating biscuits are prohibited on Christmas Day.
2. United Kingdom: Touching Whales are not allowed.
3. China: No one can rescue the drowning people.
4. France: Kissing at train stations, can put you behind the bars.
5. Italy: People in Italy, leave pigeons hungry.