Key Features Of India's First Bullet Train
There is a great news for India that soon we also are able to travel on the bullet train. Everyone will have the opportunity to sit on the bullet train and reach their destination as soon as possible. Now on Thursday, PM Modi and Japan's Prime Minister Shinzo Abe have teamed up to prepare India's first bullet train project in Ahmedabad.
During this project, there were many things were decided that we are going to tell you today. With the arrival of this train, there will be a lot of changes in the railway facilities.
Let's know many things that are related to this project.
1. The fare of this train can vary from Rs. 3000 to Rs. 5000 and its speed will be 320 to 350 kilometers per hour.
2. Those traveling in bullet train will have two options. One will have high speed and second will have rapid high speed.
3. This bullet train can reach Mumbai, Thane, Virar, Boisar, Vapi, Bilimora, Surat, Vadodara, Anand, Ahmedabad and Sabarmati.
4. It is revealed that due to this bullet train, there will be 15 lakh new jobs in the country, which will benefit the youth.
5. A loan of 88,000 crore will be taken from Japan to fund this bullet train.