These Fasting Foods Are More Delicious Than Your Regular Foods
The holy festival of Mother Durga is going on, which is celebrated for nine long days i.e., Navaratri, in which devotees worship Lord Durga with great enthusiasm and zeal. Everyone has the different way to celebrate this festival of Navaratri. Some worship Goddess, other play Garba while some keep fast.
There is a lot of caution to keep the fast of 9 days. Some people fast for all 9 days in Navaratri days and some people keep fast on the first day of Navaratri and in the last days of Navaratri. Some while prefers to eat only fruits or fruit juices while there are some people who eat foods made especially for fasting. Like dish made with Potato, Sago and Kuttu Flour.
So, let's know about some more dishes to eat during the days of fasting. They are quite delicious too.
Dishes Made With Sago(Sabudana)
1. Sabudana Kheer: Enjoy special Kheer of fast just with replacing rice to sago.
2. Sabudana Vada: Yummy to have these vadas. Vada made with sabudana, potatoes, green chilies, lemon, salt and groundnuts is so good to taste.
3. Sabudana Khichdi: Convention 4. Sabudana Thalipeeth: Thalipeeth is like the pancake made up with Sabudana, potato, green chillies, spices and peanuts.
4. Sabudana Thalipeeth: Thalipeeth is like the pancake made up with Sabudana, potato, green chillies, spices and peanuts.
Dishes Made With Sabka Pyara Aloo
1. Fried Aloo: Crumbled boiled potatoes added with salt, green chilies, black pepper and lemon juice.
2. Aloo Sabzi: This traditional aloo Sabzi can be made with adding oil, cumin, tomatoes, pink salt, green chilies, and boiled potatoes.
3. Chaat Aloo ki: So yummy chat, you just need boiled potatoes, green chutney and tamarind chutney.
4. Jeera Aloo: You just need potatoes, jeera, lemon, rock salt and coriander.
5. Aloo Fries: Make chat pati Aloo fries with Aloo and Salt.
Also, you can eat paranthas in fast: Rajgira Parantha, Kuttu Parantha, Fruit Juices, Fruit Chaat.