20 Facts About Issac Newton Which Nobody Knows
Isaac Newton, one of the world's greatest scientists, was from England. If we turn pages of physics and there will be nothing where Newton isn't available. So, let's know about 21 interesting facts about him.
1. Newton was born in the year in which Galileo Galilei died.
2. Newton's full name was 'Isaac Newton'. He was born on 25 December 1642 in England and died 31 March 1727 in England.
3. Do you know, Isaac Newton's father's name was also Isaac Newton?
4. Newton's father died three months before his birth. Newton's size was much smaller than the normal at birth, so there were very few chances of his survival.
5. The time Newton made Law of gravitation, Three laws of motion and Calculus, the plague's disease spread in Cambridge at that time and Newton was absolutely free.
6. Newton was only 23 years old when he discovered gravitational force.
7. Apple did not fall on Newton's head but dropped ahead.
8. Newton has written so many papers but not in science and mathematics but on religion.
9. Newton threatened to burn his mother and stepfather alive once.
10. Newton was also a member of the Parliament for a year. In this entire year, he only spoke one sentence: He asked his side to hit the open window.
11. The earth revolves around the Sun but in the oval axis.
12. Newton discovered the differential and integral calculus to tell why all the planets roam the oval.
13. Isaac Newton took only that much time to invent calculus as much as a student take to learn it.
14. In 1720, Isaac Newton lost the money of today's $ 30 million in the stock market.
15. In 1666, Newton observed the rays of the sun with the help of the prism that it is made up of many colors. They had created a telescope that reflected light, with its own hands, which is still used today.
16. Newton was a man with a left-hand hand writing.
17. Isaac Newton was the dead Bachelor.
18. Apple company's 1st logo had a picture of Newton. They also have a product named after him.
19. Scientist Albert Einstein kept a photograph of Michael Faraday, James Maxwell with a picture of Newton on the walls of his study room.
20. A small calculation in Isaac Newton's Mathematics theory was wrong, but for 300 years no one has paid attention to it.